If there’s one room where luxury is a worthwhile addition, it’s your bathroom. It’s arguably the most personal and private space in your house, and adding luxury there can increase your sense of well-being and enhance your lifestyle on a number of different levels.
Many people think luxury has to be expensive, but that’s not necessarily true. Here are some wide ranging luxury bathroom ideas that may not cost as much as you think, and making these kinds of changes will be more than worth it when you consider the different ways they’ll improve your life.
The Benefits of a Luxurious Bathroom
The most obvious benefits of a luxury bath is comfort, but there are many others. To give you an idea of the variety they offer, here’s a partial list:
- Enhanced relaxation and a feeling of well being
- Increased functionality where every element of your bathroom design works together
- Luxury features like soaker tubs and jetted freestanding tubs
- Increase the sense of space in your bathroom
- The reliably of high quality materials
- The ability to create a home spa experience
How to Come Up With Luxury Bathroom Design and Decor Ideas
You could hire a designer to help you come up with luxury bathroom ideas, but this can be a DIY project as well. Designers will think of things you haven’t considered, but if you break down your bathroom you can come up with some concepts of your own:
- Effective use of mirrors
- Use glass partitions for spacing
- Add towel warmers for a feeling of luxury
- Heated floors that provide a unique comfort factor
- Use your bathroom corner space to create alcoves
Why You Should Consider Several Luxury Primary Bathroom Designs
As you can tell from the above list, there are a lot of possibilities when it comes to a great design. They can be tough to keep track of, so for some people the best approach is to create two or three designs for luxury bathrooms, then mix and match from your list of features as you get closer to your final decision.
Decor Possibilities for Your Luxury Master Bathroom
Another way to approach the design of your luxury master bathroom is to consider different types of decor. What about a vintage look with a clawfoot tub? Can you go modern by setting up a contemporary alcove that uses plants for contrast?
These are just a few of the possibilities. To get the right one for you, make a wish list of different decors, then flesh out that list with specific design elements.
How to Effectively Use Bathroom Lighting to Add Luxury
Many people don’t realize what lighting can add to a luxury bathroom until they start to experiment with the possibilities.
Creative touches like hidden lights, different angles, and colored lighting can help set your bathroom apart, and you can use different materials to augment the effect of whatever lighting you’ve chosen.
Different Decor Categories That Help Create a Luxurious Bathroom
Here are two more possibilities that can help you add luxury to your bathroom in very different ways:
- Vintage. Certain period looks never go out of style, so if you like this idea, you should definitely explore it. Clawfoot tubs and pedestal tubs are just two of the possibilities, and they’ll lead you to plenty of great accessories to enhance the effect you’re after.
- Rustic. Rustic luxury bathrooms tend to go in and out of style on a cyclical basis, but if you love the basic look, it’s a timeless look that’s easy to achieve and simple to update.
How Do I Make My Bathroom Luxury on a Budget?
The best way to increase luxury on a budget is to focus on the design elements that don’t cost as much.
- Lighting. One of the first things people notice when they walk into your bathroom is the illumination level. You can draw the eyes of your guests to the most prominent features by using lighting, and you don’t have to spend a lot of money to do it.
- Towel warmers. They may not seem like big items, but they send a subtle message that your bathroom is different and you thought about luxury when you put the design together.
- Mirrors are a great way to make your bathroom look larger, and they can also be used to highlight the major features of your bathroom.
How Can I Use a Bathtub to Make My Small Master Bathroom Luxurious?
Some people think luxury isn’t possible if they have a small master bathroom, but this couldn’t be further from the truth.
It may seem counterintuitive, but there are many kinds of freestanding tubs that will fit into your small mater bathroom. The cost will be lower, and they can be eye catching if you do some careful shopping.
Add a Larger Free Standing Bathtub to Provide the Ultimate Luxury Look
Larger freestanding tubs add a “wow” factor to your master bathroom, and they create an overwhelming sense of luxury that’s bound to impress. They’re not as expensive as you might think, either, especially when you consider the array of materials you can consider.
Using Double Showers as a Great Decor Idea
Doing something unique with your shower design is one of the best ways to personalize luxury in your bathroom, especially if you have the space for a double shower. It gives family members more space to stretch out, and it can eliminate any sense of crowding during your daily routine.
What are the Most Popular Modern Bathroom Ideas?
If you’re updating or renovating your bathroom to get a modern look, think clean Lines and simple geometric shapes. Use basic colors to go with them, and you can get a great modern look by keeping your design simple.
What Makes a Luxury Master Bathroom
This depends on your personal definition of luxury. It may be the addition of a freestanding tub, or perhaps you need to add high-end materials when it comes to your bathroom tile.
You can also consider an alcove or a vintage look, but above all make sure you consider multiple looks when you go to put it all together.
What Are the Most Popular Luxury Bathroom Features?
One of the biggest current trends in luxury bathrooms is to go natural. You can do this with material and colors, and you can even add plants to the mix.
As long as you stay consistent with your design concepts, you can create a luxury bathroom that will impress your guests and give you a feeling of well-being.
Use a Luxury Bathroom to Increase the Value of Your Home
Many people considering a major spend for a luxury bathroom wonder if the extra cost swill be worth it. The numbers answer this question with a resounding yes—both midrange and upscale renovations normally recoup over 60 percent of their initial cost when you go to sell.
Use Hydro Massage to Add Luxury to Your Bathroom Design
At Hydro Massage, we offer a wide array of bathtubs and other products, and we can help you add luxury to your bathroom regardless of your budget.
To find out more, call us at (303) 356-7427, and you can also visit us at hydromassageproducts.com, where you can do a live chat to talk luxury specifics. We also have some great videos and blog posts that will complete the luxury picture and give you all the information you need.