(Contiguous US Only)
Home delivery Instructions form signature required DOWNLOAD HERE
Please inspect your packages immediately. Confirm the accuracy of the order and verify that all products have arrived in satisfactory condition.
Freight Truck Bathtubs
• The freight carrier will contact you to schedule delivery.
• Someone will have to be on hand to meet the driver and inspect before signing.
• Delivery is curb side at the end of your driveway. Placement of item on driveway, sidewalk or in the home and package removal is not provided.
• Most drivers will lend a hand sliding the item out of the truck. Others will not. This is a large, heavy item, so arrange to have additional people help you.
Inspect item thoroughly in the presence of the delivery driver before signing the receipt!
Regardless of who signs for the product, these guidelines must be followed for your item to be replaced at no charge:
• If the delivery driver is unwilling to allow you to open the box mark the receipt “Not Inspected”, date & sign. Inspect promptly once delivery person leaves.
• Completely open box/crate, remove any packing material from around product. Remove Plastic Film!
• Inspect merchandise for any damage to piping, legs, acrylic, etc.
• If there is any damage note it on the delivery ticket, take pictures if you can.
• If the product is delivered in unusable condition you may refuse delivery.
*** If you sign for the product and you later find shipping damage you will be responsible for any claims against the freight company. We will provide you the information you need to file the appropriate claim. We will not be responsible for any costs necessary to fix a damaged item.
We make every effort to deliver your product to you. However, we can only request that deliveries are made residential. The freight company will have the option to decline that delivery. This will only occur if they are unable to get to you (for example a gated community or remote location). When this occurs you will be responsible for making other arrangements with that freight company. We have the right to waive any free shipping claims on tubs for those being delivered to remote areas.
Shipping prices will be on invoice if they apply. If you live in a very remote location that is not covered by normal freight companies additional freight charges may apply.
If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier – in such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer. Any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery, special notification, storage due to lack of response to appointment requests, returns due to lack of response and lift-gate services, are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). The customer is also responsible for additional charges caused by a change of address without notification in the required amount of time (7 days prior to delivery).