Many potential bathtub buyers are drawn to jetted tubs by the luxury experience they offer. They know about these kinds of tubs from using the jacuzzi or whirlpool at the local gym, or maybe they’ve been to a spa where they had a great relaxation experience due to the jets in a jetted tub.
But luxury isn’t the only benefit you get with a jetted tub. There are many others, so many that it’s worth taking a deeper dive, both literally and figuratively, into the benefits that come with a jetted tub.
Why You Should Get a Jetted Tub
For most people, the biggest benefit of getting a jetted tub is to create a total luxury experience. It can turn your bathroom into a home spa, and if you’re doing a complete renovation, a jetted tub can serve as the showcase design element.
There are plenty of ways you can do that without completely overhauling your bathroom, though. Selecting the right tub material is an essential part of that luxury experience you’re craving, and you also get plenty of choices when it comes to the jets themselves.
Those jets can be as powerful or as soothing as you like. —It’s all up to you, and getting a great jetted tub isn’t nearly as expensive as many first-time buyers think it will be.
Benefits of Getting a Jetted Whirlpool Tub: Size and Relaxation
Most of the benefits of getting a jetted tub are fairly obvious, but one of the hidden ones is the extra size. Jetted tubs are larger than most conventional tubs, and that extra room makes it easy to relax.
You can even expand that size if it suits your needs. Some jetted tub showers want a longer tub or a wider tub, and some even get jetted tubs they can share with a partner. A larger tub can also make it easier to accommodate your family—rest assured everyone will want to use your jetted tub once you take the plunge and get one.
The benefits of that kind of relaxation extend far beyond a typical session. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look at some of the health benefits that come with getting a jetted tub.
Stress Relief with a Free Standing Small Tub in Your Bathroom
More relaxation means you’ll be less stressed. That’s a serious health benefit—it means you’ll perform better at work, be more authentic with your family, partners and friends, and you’ll sleep better at night.
It’s an all-around package of benefits that’s hard to ignore, and at Hydro Massage we can de-stress the shopping and selection process while accommodating your budget and financial needs, too.
Specific Health Benefits from Getting a Jetted Tub
- Muscle relaxation. The relaxation you get from a jetted tub applies even more if you’re athletic and you like to work out. There’s nothing better than doing a hard workout, then not waking up sore the next day because you followed that workout with a session in your luxurious jetted tub.
- Pain relief. Day to day pain is a problem for many people as they begin to age, and it can be debilitating for those who experience severe pain. A jetted tub provides instant relief for minor soreness, and it can even be a boon for those who experience more serious pain.
- Hydrotherapy and increased mobility for the disabled. The ultimate pain experience is trying to cope with a disability, of course, and for these people jetted tubs can be immensely valuable.
They allow hydrotherapy at home, which is convenient and even necessary for some people suffering from a disability. They can also eliminate the need to travel to a clinic or a rehab facility, which saves both money and time. Jetted tubs can literally be a lifesaver for those facing this kind of situation, so they’re well worth whatever expenses come with getting a great jetted tub.
Are There Any Drawbacks to Getting a Jetted Tub?
As idyllic as it sounds to get a jetted tub, there are some caveats you should know about.
- Upfront cost. Jetted tubs are a significant investment, and they can get even pricier if you go in for a number of luxury features. Make sure you’re going to use the jetted tub regularly if you’re going to take on to this kind of expense.
- Maintenance and cleaning. There is some maintenance associated with jetted tubs. They need regular cleaning, sometimes with special solutions that are necessary to keep bacteria and other contaminants that can accumulate over time.If you don’t do this cleaning, mold and mildew can accumulate, which can be a health issue, and if it’s severe enough you may even have to replace your jetted tub.
- Water usage and energy bills. Jetted tubs need more water than their standard tubs, and they take longer to refill. This can added usage can impact your water bill, and it can also affect your utility bill because you’ll be paying more to heat the water.
The Biggest Drawback May Be a Benefit, Though
If you do decide to get a jetted tub and you let friends and family know about it, you can expect to become very popular, especially if you get a jacuzzi or a hot tub that’s located outdoors or on your deck.
These people may start dropping in from time to time, which is a wonderful way to expand your social circle as a side benefit of getting a jetted tub.
Get the Ultimate Jetted Tub from Hydro Massage
At Hydro Massage, we’ve helped many of our customers get a great jetted tub that’s a game changer in the bathroom. We can help you analyze your space, make the appropriate recommendations, then install a jetted tub that will turn your bathroom into a home spa that will provide total luxury.
To find out more, call us at (303) 356-7427, and you can also visit us at hydromassageproducts.com, where you can do a live chat to talk jetted tubs and learn more about what’s involved in getting one. We also have some great videos and blog posts that will fill you in on the health benefits and give you all the necessary information you need.
Also Read: Hydro Massage Products, America’s Best Jetted Tubs